Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hangman

Today my class increased to 11 students. I'm trying to find ways to incorporate English lessons so that they don't have to sit in the classroom the whole time. They get restless, especially with the heat. If anyone has any suggestions let me know! I took them outside and called out a word and they had to run and point out the word. They love hangman, it's one of their favorite games we play it at the end of each class. I plan to give them a little quiz tomorrow to see if they are understanding. I think sometimes they don't understand my accent and they won't tell me if they don't understand. They are good when I put them in small reading books if they can't pronounce a word. I'm really wanting a salad but they don't really eat them here. But I was told that there is one special store I can go where they sell ingredients for a salad. Below is banku and sauce.

2 comments:

  1. It may not be a good idea to eat raw vegetables there. It is better to cook them. So, buy vegetables, wash them, and cook them.
    By the way, your students will to your accent. Don't worry about that. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that food looks SO AMAZING! Yea listen to dad you better cook those veggies

    ReplyDelete