Saturday, August 24, 2013

Azonto

Yesterday I went to summer school again, and this time after going to the villages there were more students present in their uniforms. I sat in on the class and Monday I will pull the students aside to hold a reading group. The students that I was supposed to help today weren't there, so Monday it is! I went to a chop bar and had fufu and sauce it was so good. But the portions they feed you are so big! I always have to decline food, which does not go over well but finally they agree. They said that they will send me back plump so my family will know I had a comfortable stay in Ghana. I said oh no!!! I must go back the way I came. They taught me to azonto which was fun but I still don't quite have the hang of it. I did some ASA dances and they loved them. Today is my rest day, and boy do I need it.

2 comments: