Monday, August 26, 2013

Arthur and D.W.

Today, was my first reading group I had 8 students total. They're mostly 10 years old but one is 15. I'm teaching the kids that are having difficulty with reading. They have such enthusiasm and excitement it's wonderful!  They all want to answer questions and write on the board. They'll say, "Oh Madame pick me, pick me!" Sometimes I have to calm them down they get too excited. However, I did have to send one student out of the class for hitting the others. But overall, my first class went well.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Nina for your effort to help these young minds. I am really proud of you. Keep on writing. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you titled this entry "Arthur and DW". That brings back so many fun memories. Can't wait to see what else happens on you adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Dad, they are a handful though. Lol, Audrey I read them a Arthur book they loved it! I loved reading and watching Arthur growing up! They asked me, what is a D.W.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol at the kid hitting others. go nina! I bet you're a great teacher

    ReplyDelete