Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Winding Down

Last weekend, I had an amazing time! I had a cookout with some of my friends from town. They prepared fresh fish, banku, and fried egg. It was so delicious! Then we went swimming in Lake Volta. Well.... I don't know how to swim for me it was more like standing...lol But they promised they will teach me how swim! Then for the evening festivities a dance off! Congolese vs Ghana! I won!!! They were surprised that I could actually dance the way I do. Final Round this weekend!! I will have to be practicing in the evenings! The term is winding down so it is getting very busy. Finals start next week so we are getting prepared for that. I'm also going to form study groups for the children so that they can get the help they need to study. Mostly for the study groups I will be focusing on the JHS. And very exciting news!! We finally have running water in the house! Wahoo! I must say I appreciate water a whole lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment